Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the worst day

The Worst day
The worst day for me was today 9/20/10 because every thing went wrong. First thing that happened to me today was that I had to wake up in the morning to make me a sandwich which took me more then 30 min to make because I burned the first one. The other thing that happened to me today was that we had a time line due for history class and I was waiting for the glue to dry off. The thing that really messed me up bad today was that Karen and I had to walk 2.7 miles to get home because the bus took us the wrong way thanks to Ivan telling us that we had to take the 51a to get home. My feet were killing me because my backpack was so heavy and I already had back problems from a bad night sleep. I don’t even know why I am typing right now because I am really mad and this is how im going to end my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment