Sunday, September 19, 2010

the new house

                  The Creepy New House
I was only 5 when me and my family moved to the house three blocks away. The first time I seen it I was terrified of it because it was so big with a huge lone and a big-faced dog. I hated that house ever since I heard we were going to move into it. The first time I walked in it I thought that I wouldn’t make it a week before I died. Its been ten years that I’ve lived in it and so far I love it so much because its huge and I get my own bedroom and we got a huge front and back yard. People always ask me how do I like the house because on the outside it looks like it is hunted because of all the trees and shade. Now that I am a teenager I would never give it up because well its were I grew up and its the only place in the world were I can be happy. I want me kids to grow up in it. So a word of advice don't ever say no until you experience it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment