Sunday, September 19, 2010

my day at sixflags

                          My day at six flags
My first time going to Sixflags was so much fun because I went with a lot of people that I knew. The first thing that I did when I got into Sixflags was buy some food because I was hungry after coming straight home from school. When I was done eating I went to try one of the games that they had it was supposed to have a Nintendo DS if I won I would keep it. I won and they kept saying that I cheated because it was impossible to put the ring through the loop. So I was pretty mad until I got one the roller coaster “roar” because I never rid a roller coaster in my life. You can tell I was pumped so I tried out all of the rides and guess what happened I barfed so hard that if I wasn’t barfing, I would be. Then me and all my friends went home and fell asleep and the day ends there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment