Friday, January 14, 2011

Attitude or Truth

          So I'm trying to find a good post to respond about and i found one that seems to be very exciting and talked about. It was by Rokhsor and it really ticked me off. 


I am shocked. If anything, Alameda is the coolest place to be and just because you do not like it here, does not make it dumb or stupid or anything like that. I am tired of people calling Alameda bad names. If you do not like it, then do not talk about it. It is as simple as that. Just because people live in Oakland and it’s where all the “cool people” live, does not make everywhere else dumb.


           This in any way does not mean that i am mad at Rokhsor but at Aleah. I can't believe that any one would ever say that Alameda is a bad place or "bootsy". The first time that i went into Alameda i was amazed at how clean the people kept it. That kind of made me think how dirty Oakland is and it made me kind of mad to go back to Oakland. It's a shame for Aleah to say that because people haven't heard about it and to say to all the nice people of Alameda how they aren't worth it. I have never been more welcome in my life by such nice people. For others to say that Alameda isn't cool or not heard of, then your going to have to shut your mouth. The people of Oakland are nice but not the majority of them. They always have something bad to say about other people and I would know because thats what i used to be like until going to asti.
        I back up Rokhsor 120%. I'm going to say what she was nice enough not to say. If you don't have anything good to say about Alameda then be quite. I'm going to stop now because i don't want to piss people off the same way they pissed me off. Sorry to the people that were offended but Alameda is a great place 5 stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment