Friday, January 14, 2011

Another day another story

        Today is the fourteenth of January and i coming home from a perfect day of school at a great high school. After have setting my day expectations so high i have to go to work with my dad and working at a store can really mess up your day. I go to the store and the first costumer i see i greet them and they look at me and don't say anything. So i think that they didn't hear me so i said "hi how are you"and the women looks again and doesn't say anything. So i tell her "you know your an ass right." the only reason i would ever say that to a person is that for starters she is a dophine and always steals. So after i say that she stays in the store for like twenty minutes and starts laughing and says "motherfu****"and my dad sees the old hag and hears her a asks her to leave and she refuses. my dad threatens to call the cops and then she leaves.
       She isn't the main person in this blog it gets better. The employee comes from his house on time and let me mention that he is the coolest guy and the most funniest person that i met. later on in the day some punks come in to the store only about 17 years old and try to buy beer. Since I am not stupid i didn't sell it to them.
They threaten to beat me up but and i dared them to. Which kind of made me very stupid to say. They were all being raciest and my dad was inside not able to do anything. I have my dad on speed dial and he answers the phone and only hears commotion. He comes out of the storage room and sees whats happening and i was relived. Knowing that there was gun under the cash register i am scared to pick it up because anything can happen so i don't touch it. My dad runs towards me with a bat and hits one of the gang members on his foot real hard and my dad says "shoot there a**" knowing i won't do it and they all run off. This i really wanted to tell but it actually happened a week before the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment