Thursday, November 11, 2010

Respond to Bianca's post

Bianca's
              
                     " It has been decided that in 2014, on the last day of school, I will do something I have never done before. I will be taking a risk and do something so rebellious and bold that it is practically unheard of. In fact, it is even more rebellious than running around with scissors and crossing a street without looking both ways."

                   I feel the same way Bianca. I think that i am going to end the school year the same way. The only way to make people remember you is to do something very shocking. I think that you should do something way out of your confert zone, this is just a funny image but it would be so funny if you would start to brake dance out of no were. Any way i think that i am going to do a cool stunt or buy every one something. This year i am kind of nicer then i was last year because what i did in the end of the school year last year. i did something that really hurt my friends and i will always regreat it.
             If you ever think of doing something that you will be remembered for. just let it be some thing good that you will be known for. I will remember you for being the most creative person in all my class's because when you don't mean to impress people it happens any way. I have a feeling that every one is going to do what you going to do which is try and do something outside there confert zone. One time in the end of elementry when i was very shy to talk to anyone i changed my mind and at the end of the school year i was mad because i made alot of new friends in one day then i did in the whole five years that i was there. It was to bad because i never saw any of the people that i meet, it was preety earetating. I am going to end this blog post respond, with a huge act that will impress every one. BOOGABOOGABO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment