Friday, November 5, 2010

mid life crisis "All Hell Brakes Loose" part two

         We move on to Thursday and i try the night before to get ready for the whole day. I wake up early in the morning so that i could print my homework and when i turn on my computer it starts up and says windows has been illegally installed. You can only pray that i didn't go crazy at that point but it was to late. I wasn't thinking and went to go tell my dad that my computer wasn't working and he says "what do you want me to do about it." My mind went totaly blank and i walked alway thinking about how my week was going. So i grab my laptop and punch a whole straight through the laptop screen and tour off the screen from the keyboard. I wen't insane, i beat the thing until you couldn't tell it was a laptop. When i am done i notice that Karen is outside waiting for me and i rushed outside, not having enough time to clean the mess that i made so i just locked my room and took the key. The rest of the day was miserable because I sleept in all of my class's.
        As friday comes along I wake up and try to get to my feet but i couldn't. My back had froze on me and i couldn't move i screamed for my mom and she ends up snapping my neck and i felt great until i hear Karen outside waiting for me and i coulded around for my polo and i couldn't find it because i forgot that i lost it on Thursday. I get into the car looking like a mess. i get through the school day and go to my dads store. I take the car out for a spin because my dad said i could and i crash the car. It wasn't my fault because my dad new that the brakes wern't working properly. As the day goes by i don't know what to do and i suddenly remember that Mr.Sutherland told us that we had two blog post due and i am rushing to do them. the one that i am doing right now is the last one and i am trying to finish it before twelve. This is my last word.    


                                                             Crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment