Thursday, October 7, 2010

facebook

Facebook is the most addicting thing that I can think of. For example every time I try to do my homework I get a email from someone saying get on line or you just posted on your wall. It is the only place were you can talk to all your friends that in no way is related to school. Since it takes me long enough to do my homework I get really board of doing it for like three hours so I go on the Internet to try to come my self down. Then when I'm on the Internet I all of a sudden log on to facebook and I see all my friends are on line so I talk to them and most of them are trying to get away from there homework. So I talk to them and one thing leads to the other and next thing you know I am gossiping about every one and I look at the time and I have been on the Internet for at least two hours then in the end I am two hours behind and try to make up all the work in a hour. Even thought I try to do it when I get home I always get distracted to it. Another example is when I don't bring my laptop because of the distractions, I pull out my phone from my pocket and start searching for facebook. I am kind of disappointed at my self because I really am trying to do my best in school and to become successful when I grow up. I always say to my self I'm not going to connect to facebook today because I got a lot of homework to do. Then I forget that I login automatically every day so when I open up Internet explorer and my homepage is facebook and I see what all the commotion is all about then I'm sucked in and i cant get out.I recommend that you take your work to your room and don't bother opening your computer if you can.

2 comments:

  1. i responded to your blog
    http://thatguynameddevin.blogspot.com/2010/11/facebook-is-distracting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I responded to your blog!
    http://captaincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/12/response-to-bassams-post.html

    ReplyDelete